Thursday 10 November 2016

October favourites

October is over and done with the days are getting colder and shorter and before you know, it will be Christmas which I am super excited for. Here are some of my favourites from the past month.






The first product on my list has been the shoot for the stars bath bomb by lush, it smells amazing and turns your bath this gorgeous blue colour. It contains honey, orange and bergamot oils which give off this gorgeous citrus scent. What I love the most about this bath bomb is that it has star bath melts hidden within, I thought there were only 3 since that was what you could see on the outside but after it had fizzed in the bath I ended up having 6 bath melts which was a nice surprise. It leaves my skin super soft and also a slight shimmer on my skin. Its a bath bomb really worth getting your hands on!


Lately I have been catching up on my harry potter books since I feel like is its that time of year where I like to sit in my bed cuddled up in blankets and read a book, I am currently on book 3, Harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban, I have always loved harry potter I've watched and read the books so many times I lost count, no matter how many time I read the books I am always gripped on the suspense and mystery within it. It really is just an amazing book to read.


My all time favourite primer is the Maybelline instant fatigue blur primer apart from being very affordable at £8 it leaves your skin super smooth ready to apply my foundation, it comes out as a light pink colour but becomes clear once you have blended into your skin. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day and does not budge my makeup as the day goes on.


This my holy grail product, my skin has been needing a little TLC lately as the days have been getting colder and my skin has become very dry but Origins rejuvenating moisturiser  has kept my skin hydrated and soft, one thing i love about this, is that it has a subtle orange scent which smells amazing, most of origins product have this orange scent so if your not a fan this might not be for you. The moisturiser is on the more expensive side at £30 but I really do think it is worth it, you only need a small amount and it lasts for ages I had had it for a good 4 months or so and I still have loads left.





my next product i have had for only a month but i have been loving it ever since, the MAC lipstick in cream in your coffee it is such a gorgeous berry pink nude perfect for autumn time its consistency is very creamy and glides on like a dream. i cant wait to purchase more they have so many different colours i can only dream of having all of them.



Let me know what have been some of your favourites which you have been loving lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment