Tuesday 12 July 2016

Favourite benefit products

Hey Guys, i thought i would share with you some of my favourite benefit products. i have been buying from benefit for a couple of years now and have been hooked on the brand ever since! If you are not familiar with benefit they are a makeup and skincare brand that originally started over in San Francisco, I'm not going to bore you by going into detail, so here are some of my favourites.




First up is there hoola bronzer, this is such a gorgeous matt brown which is perfect for many skin tones with it not being too orange or too muddy. The way i use this is by applying it to the cheekbones, chin and on my temples, as i have a small forehead by applying the bronzer all over it will make it look even smaller which i don't need, then i go in with an angled brush and contour my cheekbones to give my face more dimension as i have a very round face. Its the perfect size to take with you only holiday to give you that sun kissed look. I absolutely love this! £23.50



Next up is Hervana which is one of benefits boxed blush's, i have always struggled finding the perfect blush until i found this, having multiple colours withing the blush it gives it a nice subtle light pink tone to it when all the colours are mixed, what i really like about this blush is that its a 4 in 1 blush so you can pick out a colour if you feel like having a different toned blush, but personally i love swirling my brush in all the colours. Also all boxed blushers and bronzers come with a mirror which is very handy if your on the go and need to touch up. £23.50



My all time favourite highlighter is high beam! its the perfect pinky colour for my light skin tone. is very pigmented and gives a nice glow to my skin. The packaging of this highlighter is so cute its like a nail polish as it has a similar applicator but for your face. I usually put three stokes across my cheekbone and blend in with a beauty blender but your finger will do fine if you don't have a sponge. I find it really easy to travel with and i think with a highlighter if you want that perfect glow, spending a bit more will for sure give you amazing results. £19.50




Brow Zings has been around for a while but recently they have brought out a whole new brow range with these gorgeous retro packaging including the new packaging for Brow Zings i think that this is more benefit than the older style packaging, as for the product there is a wax and a powder, I'm in the darkest shade no.6 and i like to mix the powder and wax together then use small strokes to fill in my eyebrows, you can make them subtle or have a strong brow, love this product a lot! £24.50




now Boi-ing the industrial strength concealer is a must for me, i will always have a pesky spot or blemish on my face and this concealer is amazing at covering up those blemishes, being quite a thick concealer you don't need much. As for using this under your eyes it can cover up any dark circles as the consistency is thick some of you might not like that but its all to personal preference, but over great concealer i have the shade no.1 and no.2. £17.50



Finally i have the ultra radiance fast mist, i absolutely love using this throughout the day for a refreshing touch up, it leaves my skin with a nice glow on top of my makeup, i also like using this on its own after cleansing my face as a toner as well, this would be perfect to take away with you on holiday to refresh yourself after being out in the sun all day to re hydrate your face. £20.50


Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment your favourite benefit product down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment