Thursday 6 October 2016

Zoella Christmas

I was super excited for the Zoella Christmas line to come out, especially for the secret scenta mini mist set, I've never really tried her body mist but with this I can try them all, and they are great for travelling being minis. It costs £16 and is available at Superdrug, I love how the packaging looks like a present, it's for sure very christmasy and festive.









The first one in in set is a mini blissfull mistful it is a beautiful soft feminine fragrance with strawberry, grapefruit, violet, jasmine and gardenia. This is the original scent for her first collection range. It has a rose gold lid with white dots on the back of the bottle.


lets spritz was from her summer collection is very fresh and fruity with raspberry and cassis. It has a gorgeous blue lid with white lace on the back.


sweet temptations is one of her recent scents launched apart from her Christmas range, it is a delicious sweet scent with sweet almond, creamy vanilla and honey.


The final body mist you get is bake my day and what can I say she really did nail it, I was worried at first being a gingerbread scented mist would be a tad weird but I love it, it has ginger, vanilla, cinnamon and chocolate in there which is very warm and christmasy, being a massive lover of Christmas I will be wearing everyday. The packaging of this one is so cute it has a gold colour lid with lots of little gingerbread on the back.


Let me know in the comments your favourite Zoella scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment