Wednesday 31 August 2016

Sleek Matt Me liquid lipsticks

A while ago I popped into my local Superdrug looking for some matt liquid liquids as i am currently going through a faze of loving them. I knew Sleek had just launched there liquid lipsticks a couple weeks ago so I thought I would try them out. First of all I love the packaging it's very simple but looks expensive and they retail for £4.99 which is an absolute bargin. 





The colours I picked up were Birthday Suit, Bittersweet an Old Hollywood. When applied they look glossy but go matt within about 30 seconds, I think that they all have a very strong colour pay off and would suit many skin tones. My absolute favourite shade is Birthday suit it's a gorgeous pinky nude, it looks very similar to Bittersweet but I find it comes out on the lips a lot more pink and Hollywood more towards the warm red shades which will be perfect for autumn.




Once they are matt they do not budge! If anything they are pretty tricky to wipe off. I have found that when eating certain foods especially oily foods they start to break away and look crackly on the lips. re-applying wouldn't be the best option over the top and it can start to go a little clumpy, so removing then re applying is probably the best thing to do. I feel like I can get away with the more lighter nude shades by just re-applying but its a must to remove for darker shades.




That is it! I think that these are worth picking up for sure, they are great for the price and colour too.

No comments:

Post a Comment