Tuesday 13 September 2016

Himalayan charcoal purifying glow mask

The body shop have recently brought out these beauties, they are all different face masks that are made to help out different skin problems you might have. They are 100% vegan and cost £15. first of all I love the packaging they all look very natural and earthy which ties in really well with the different types of masks they have. from left to right there was Chinese ginseng and rice face mask, British rose face mask, Himalayan charcoal face mask, Ethiopian honey face mask and amazonian acai face mask.






The one which I purchased was the Himalayan charcoal purifying glow mask it doesn't have any  parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil so its a very natural product and my skin is very temperamental most masks i have tried it causes a reaction or stings a lot when applied.



I asked for a sample to make sure my skin wouldn't react to it before purchasing the full sized one, which is great as you can try out all of them before making a choice on which one is your favourite. It says that it's suppose to absorb excess oil and to help purify your skin. It has a very thick consistency and a really nice fresh smell to it and I find that it does exactly what it says on the box, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and very clean, I would say it did sting a tad on areas where i have acne but that is due to the tea tree oil in there, it has really helped remove my stubborn blackheads which is great for me as the pore nose strips seem to never work for me so this is a great replacement and without the pain. it has small green leaves in there so it can also act as an exfoliator. 


For a face mask its pretty decent and I like how all of The Body Shop products are vegan so there are no chemicals that could harm your skin. Overall a good product and definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment