Tuesday 13 September 2016

Lush Favs

I have always been a massive Lushie I find that all of there products are amazing and smell gorgeous! from the moment you walk into the shop there is an explosion of smell and colour. At my local store Cribbs Causeway the staff are always so lovely and helpful, even tho its a small shop you will always be able to find something. as its coming up to Christmas they will be putting out there Christmas line which I am very excited to get my hands on, but for now here are some of my favourites.



First of all we have the Love Lettuce face mask, this was a difficult one for me to choose as I love all their face masks! Like I have said in the past having very sensitive skin my face doesn't like any chemicals in skincare products so this brand is great for anyone who is struggling with the same problems with me. All their products are vegan, against animals testing and freshly made, they also have a sticker on the packaging that tells you who made the product and when the use by date is.
Love Lettuce is an exfoliating face mask to give your skin a radiant glow, it has almond shells in there so it could be used as an exfoliant as well, almond oil and lavender oil which gives off a fresh, calming smell to it. it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft with a really nice glow. With all face masks from lush they will need to be kept in the fridge and used within 28 days as they are fresh face masks but for £6.95 its a cheap, affordable face mask.





Another one of my favourites is the Bubblegum lip scrub, first of all I love the smell and the pink colour with it being all natural products as it literally only contains caster sugar, jojoba oil and flavouring you can actually lick the product off your lips so no mess! It leaves my lips feeling soft and plump ready for a lipstick or lip balm on top, this product also last up to a year and you only need small amounts so it really does last.
I also really like the simple packaging and also how it can be recycled, all you do is have to take your empty washed out pots back to lush and the will recycle them for you, also if you bring back 5 pots you get a free full sized face mask too.



Eau Roma Water is a toning water used to help hydrate the skin. It contains lavender water as its gentle and has smoothing properties and rose water to help even skin tone and reduce any redness. I like to use this after I have washed and cleansed my face but also throughout the day to help refresh and keep my skin hydrated especially towards winter times where my skin can become very dry.




One which I forgot to add into my main photo is the comforter bubble bar it smells very similar to the bubblegum lip scrub it has a very sweet fruity scent to it and leaves your bath a gorgeous pink colour. If your not familiar with bubble bars they are used to create bubbles in your bath with this I can get about 4-5 used out of it so i'm making the most out of it. its costs £4.95 so technically each bath will cost £1.23 so very cheap. it contains bergamot oil which is uplifting and calming for the skin as well as making my skin as smooth as a babies bum.




hope you enjoyed my lush favourites and let me know in the comments what is your favourite lush product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment