Tuesday 27 September 2016

Zoella Lifestyle

After hearing about the new Zoella lifestyle range I just had to get my hands on some of the products she had brought out. First of all I love the colour scheme with the greys, marble and a pop of peach and copper they fit really well together, it ranges from pillows to pencils, planners, pots as well as candles and reed diffusers. The apartment created to display all of her new lines looked amazing on her snapchat but if you haven't yet seen it check it out on her youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uObxvjG06uA. They are currently sold at boots, superdrug and feel unique in the UK but will soon be able to purchase in the U.S and worldwide.



I was only able to pick up a few things due to it being so popular and almost everything was sold out, but I cant wait to get my hands on all the others.




The first product I picked up was the Zoella stationary book. This is one of my favourite products, inside it comes with a bunch of sticky notes as well as a small weekly planner. I love the idea of having a weekly planner you are able to stick up onto your wall to help you stay up to date as well as remind you of what needs to be done. Plus the other sticky notes look pretty and are different to the boring yellow ones you can get.





The next product I purchased was the travel mug and gloves set, I cant wait for those cold days where i can put my hot chocolate into this gorgeous travel mug, this mug is definitely me and i love the slogan 'topped with cream and sprinkles'. I also find the gloves really handy as well being finger less so your able to still do things and keep your hands warm.




The last Product I brought was the My Eden reed diffuser, this is a fresh floral scent almost like when your in your garden in the summer, the reed diffuser packaging is simple but sweet.




This collection seems a little bit older and more sophisticated I like the attention to detail and the fact that every piece seems well thought out.

No comments:

Post a Comment